Frequently Asked Questions
Dear valued patrons,
The safety of artists, guests, and employees is our top priority. While health & safety procedures are followed on a daily basis, we will enforce the following to be sure everyone stays healthy as we bring back live events:
- Socially distanced, reserved seated and standing areas
- Masks required unless actively eating/drinking
- Temperature checks upon entry
- Sanitation procedures throughout
ADDITIONAL SAFETY PROCEDURES
- We are always closely monitoring daily updates & recommendations from the CDC and our local government.
- All staff, artists, and crew are required to wear masks from load in to load out, with the exception of artists on stage during performance.
- Ticket sales will not exceed 20% capacity.
- All guests must remain in their designated area during the concert unless leaving to use the restroom or go to the bar.
- Masks are required to enter & must remain on except when actively eating or drinking.
- All staff, guests, artists, and crew will be temperature checked upon entry. Entry is not permitted if temperature is 100.4 or higher.
- We have installed additional sanitizing stations around the venue located near exits and restrooms.
- In addition to our standard nightly cleaning procedures, we are sanitizing all door handles, surfaces, bars, etc. before, during & after every show/event.
- We have installed signs in all bathrooms with hand washing instructions to remind you all how to properly wash your hands.
- On that note, we’ve retrained our entire staff in thorough and frequent hand-washing – fronts, backs, wrists, between fingers – with soap and warm water for at least twenty seconds each time and taking frequent hand washing and dance breaks.
- Nitrile gloves are being worn and changed frequently by all appropriate staff during their shift.
- Employees must stay home if they experience fever or any symptoms and get tested before returning to work.
- Strongly encouraging staff, guests, artists, and crews to keep their hands to themselves.
- Strongly encouraging staff, guests, artists, and crews to remain socially distant.
- Encouraging everyone to sneeze and cough into their elbows.
- Strongly encouraging guests to use credit cards vs. cash.
*Safety requirements and procedures are subject to change based on local & federal regulations and/or mandates.
At this time, unless otherwise notified, all concerts and events will proceed as scheduled. However, in the case of a cancelled or rescheduled show, ticket buyers will be notified via email regarding postponement and/or refunding of tickets.
We strongly recommend that every patron follow the preventative guidelines provided by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
If you are experiencing any of the symptoms listed on the CDC.gov website, please be courteous of others & stay home.