- This event has passed.
About This Event
The safety of artists, guests, and employees is our top priority. We will follow all local/national mandates & CDC guidelines*.
Additional Safety Procedures
- Closely monitoring daily updates & recommendations from local and federal authorities
- Strongly encouraging staff, guests, artists, and crews to keep their hands to themselves and to remain socially distant
- Sanitization stations installed around the venue located near entrance, exit and restrooms
- In addition to our standard nightly cleaning procedures, we are sanitizing all door handles, surfaces, bars, etc. before, during & after every show/event
- Educational signs placed in all bathrooms with hand washing instructions to remind you all how to properly wash your hands
- Nitrile gloves are being worn and changed frequently by all appropriate staff during their shift
- Employees must stay home if they experience fever or any symptoms and get tested before returning to work
- Strongly encouraging guests to use credit cards vs. cash
- Education about COVID19 and the risk of transmission will be communicated to all patrons prior to showtime, encouraging high risk fans to consider not attending
*Safety requirements and procedures are subject to change based on local & federal regulations and/or mandates.
We strongly recommend that every patron follow the preventative guidelines provided by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). If you are experiencing any of the symptoms listed on the CDC.gov website, please be courteous of others & stay home.
If you have questions, please don’t hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 423-498-4700.